About the Role
• Execute sales and service activities which includes review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries, account maintenance.
• Accept and processes orders over the phone or in person.
• Proactively and professionally aid team members to meet client needs and team members’ expectations.
• Analyze data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Gather and format data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
• Maintain and organize client database.
• Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to the team’s clients (e.g. preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents, and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs.
• Organize work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Project a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization’s brand, corporate identity, and standards.
• Follow through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interests
• Protect DFSI & Lewis & Jones Group’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
• Complete complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
• Analyze issues and determine next steps; escalate as required.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
• Strong total compensation package, including health benefits, registered retirement savings matching, paid vacation
• Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development
• Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
Typically, between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and/or post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. (Business Administration Financial Services Specialization, work experience at Bank or other Financial Institution)
CFP® designation, Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain.
Basic/intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures.
Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures
Knowledge of industry compliance rules or willing to obtain
Good familiarity with technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry.
Knowledge of trade processing rules or willing to obtain
Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook or willing to obtain
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Excellent organization skills
Good at collaboration & working within a team environment
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
About the Company
Lewis & Jones Group and Desjardins Financial security Investments Inc. (DFSI) is currently seeking a Licensed Sales Assistant to support their investment team helping to achieve sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. If applicant does not meet all qualifications but is willing and eager to undergo study and training they will be considered.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Curtis Dickson email@example.com Posting will remain open until position is filled. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.