- Assist all walk-in, or phone-in Autopac customers while providing excellent customer service
- Complete funds balancing
- Keep up to date with MPI’s rules and regulations
- Work as part of the team to ensure the office runs smoothly while ensuring the office is clean and presentable for clients
- Maintain MPI and office inventory monthly
- Keep up to date with continuing education credits as per ICM License requirements
Grade 12 High School Diploma
Past experience is an asset but not a requirement.
We are willing to license and train the successful applicant.
About the Company
Lewis & Jones Group Ltd. is currently seeking an MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) Specialist to support their team. We offer a respectful, challenging work environment where you will be able to work alongside an extraordinary team of talented individuals.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Brett Warbeck firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline to apply is March 31, 2024. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.